Piana IT Solutions Private Limited (Hereinafter referred to as Company or Piana) is committed to protecting the privacy of its users, and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. The following statement explains Piana's commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, used, shared, and secured as well as your choices regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information. This Privacy Commitment only applies to data gathered on the Piana product websites which are PianaHR, Gracelist and PianaSocial, and does not apply to any other information or web site.
You may revoke your consent to this policy. To revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from our website.
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to PianaHR, Gracelist, and Piana domain, i.e., www.pianahr.com, https://gracelist.co/, https://piana.in/ (the "Site" or "Web Site"), which is operated and owned by Piana IT Solutions Private Limited. It is the company's policy to comply with data protection legislation. This policy shall also apply to the WAP, i.e. mobile version of the Site, and mobile applications in which the Site operates.
Information We Collect and Retain
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website or application, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- Your contact information such as name, email address, phone number and postal address
- Event registrations and other form submissions
- Purchases made on site
- Information imported by you from third party applications
- Information you provide to us when you contact Piana
- Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type
You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings.
We may collect from you personal information about others. For instance, if you choose to use our service to share site content with a friend, we will ask you for your friend`s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We temporarily store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
We do not store information of users like password of your email account. The password of your Piana product website accounts automatically get saved in the Piana server when you create an account or register with Piana product websites and not authorized by Piana for access unless desired under any legal obligation.
Information automatically collected about you when you use Piana online product
We gather certain information automatically when you visit our site. This information includes:
- Your activity on our platform
- Your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP)
- Your browser type and device ID
- The files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.)
- Operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data
This data is collected about you automatically and is processed for Piana's legitimate interest. We combine this information with personal data to help detect and prevent fraud. We also combine this data with your job posts and candidate resume data to return the best resume search results to you.
How Information is used
We use the information we gather on the web site for the purposes of:
- Providing our services
- Responding to any queries you may have;
- Operating and improving the web site;
- Fostering a positive user experience; and
- Delivering the products and services that we offer to customers
We use information with your consent as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes your account creation, resume upload at PianaHR, account creation on gracelist or your username, account ids, social handle, timezones, and email address for PianaSocial website we use personal data for our legitimate interests, namely:
- To operate Piana services;
- To contact and communicate with you when you contact us;
- To analyze, improve and optimize Piana services; and
- To protect Piana Services and the rights of users and others
- To enforce terms of Piana`s services and prevent fraud and abuse of Piana systems
By registering with Piana, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
To provide you with our services, which includes
- To set up and maintain your account on Piana on product platforms, and to do all other things required for providing
- To make purchases
- To enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of Piana users, third parties and the public
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve your experience while using Piana online product websites or mobile applications
To improve our services
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- To send you alerts, newsletters, or other marketing communications you have opted in to receive;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Piana or its affiliates;
- To conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
For security and fraud prevention
- To give search engines access to public information;
- To conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
Some of our products and services, such as our resume database and social media search, Social media share enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you.
Information you post in public areas of the site will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Piana takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, Piana does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you provide to us. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, or any other information you would not want made public, to any Piana Site or application or to a public website.
Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
Information about all Piana Visitors
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how Piana visitors use our Web Site, and also create a better overall experience for you. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to Piana to any outside parties, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
Information about you specifically
PianaHR, Gracelist or PianaSocial are online service providing platforms; we retain your personal information to assist in your career performance or management including finding or retaining work; help you buying relevant property or to facilitate other services to or by us.
If you choose to do so we may also retain sensitive information about you such as information about your membership in a professional or trade association or trade union.
We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the Web Site, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible Web Site experience. When you grant us your permission, we will communicate with you regularly with tips, advice and survey information on using the Piana online products. Piana also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply log in to your account and edit your account profile.
If you do not provide us with the information sought in the required fields Piana may be limited in its ability to provide you with services.
Use and Disclosure of the Information we collect
We provide you with a platform to broadcast job opportunities or buy or sell property or post on social websites. The information we gather may be shared with the following categories of third parties:
- Candidates or other Placement Search Firms or Employers, when you post job opportunities on your jobs page or other job boards
- Other companies hired to provide services on PianaHR`s behalf;
- Agents registered with Gracelist to help you in property sell or buy on your consent
- Social platforms require your account details to post your content
- Other third parties where required by law;
- Other third parties when you give your consent to such sharing
We use the information we gather on the Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Web Site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer. If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered and we may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Web Site to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered and may also provide additional communications, promotions. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In addition, at the time of creation of your account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions, including without limitation, free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, which option you may change on login to your account privacy settings.
We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure. We also share information in the following ways
Children`s personal information
- We share your information with our service providers, which are third parties who help us in the delivery of our products and services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These service providers will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith after considering your privacy interests and other factors that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires any or all of Piana`s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Piana becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Piana or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Site.
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under 16. PianaHR does not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under 16 years of age. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you believe that a child under 16 years has provided personal information to us, please write to email@example.com with the details, and we will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that child.
Locations and international transfers
We share your personal information and service data within the Piana Group. By accessing or using our products and services or otherwise providing personal information or service data to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of your personal information or Service Data within the United States of America and other countries where Piana operates. Such transfer is subject to a group company agreement.
External links on our websites
Posting Your Information to Public Areas of Piana
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of Piana, such as in the blogs, such information may be collected and used by others.
Updating Account Information
We wish to ensure your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. Piana allows you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your account, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
If you are buying a product from Piana via the Web Site, your personal details and credit card information are scrambled using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. SSL makes it very difficult for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. However, we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and credit card information. When we receive your order, it is kept encrypted until we are ready to process it. We will take reasonable steps to keep the information you provide us with secure.
The information you provide is stored on the Piana database. To provide you with the highest quality service the Piana database is located in India. Piana IT Solutions Private Limited a company incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and deemed to be existing under the Companies Act, 2013 bearing Corporate Identification Number (CIN)- U72200DL2015PTC283073 having its registered office at A-2 East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065 Delhi, India, (referred to in this Policy as Company or Piana), is the legal entity determining the purposes and means of processing the information gathered on Piana site and applications and is the data controller of all data Piana collects from you. Piana is also a data controller of personal data collected on its website (site).
Piana has areas on the Web Site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of Piana. We may use this feedback at any time for any purposes, such as success stories for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the Web Site.
Security You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
Piana has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to materially change the substance of this Privacy Statement, we will, where required, contact you via the email address that you maintain in your profile. We will also post those changes through a prominent notice on the web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. Thank you for using Piana. We are committed to providing you with the best tools and advice to help you . We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us by calling or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal and Contact Information
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us online at email@example.com
Cookies and Online Advertising
We use the following types of cookies:
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on Piana and third party sites.
Piana also uses "Flash cookies", also known as "Local Shared Objects", to preserve video player settings and for security purposes. You can adjust your settings for your Flash cookies.
Advertising Opt Out: Piana uses several third parties to help provide analytics and to serve advertisements. You can opt out of third party cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies.
We use "persistent" cookies primarily to ensure that we do not show you pages that you have already seen and to personalize your site experience and save you time. "Persistent" Cookies enable us to recognize whether you have responded If you are a customer and have an arrangement in place with Piana we also use "persistent" cookies to recall your status when you access our site. The "persistent" cookies we use will remain on your computer after you have left our site & some cookies will remain persistent for some particular duration of time. We also allow persistent third party cookies as part of online advertising campaigns to determine and track site traffic landing from Piana`s advertising banners that have been placed on the websites of third parties. The data collected via these cookies is anonymous and the information is not linked to your personally identifiable information without your permission. The "persistent" cookies placed by our third party ad servers will remain on your computer for some days after you have left our site unless you choose to delete them"
You can opt-out of customized advertising by third parties by setting your browser to decline third party cookies or some browsers allow you to block cookies from a particular third party whose customized advertising you do not wish to receive. You can also delete the advertiser`s cookie each time after it has been served. In addition, third party advertisers, including advertising networks, may offer an opt-out of their customized advertising. If you visit an advertiser`s own web site, you will be able to see their policies. If you wish, you may opt out of Google`s use of customized advertising by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page.
Please note that if you opt-out of cookies by changing your browser settings, your opt-out will be saved but it may not be carried with you if you choose to use another browser or log-in from another computer. You should check your browser settings each time you open a new browser or log-in from a different computer.